Search This Blog

Etsy Shop

>

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Best(y) of Etsy

Based on my inquiry regarding website on Etsy's Forums (http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6394188&page=1), I found the following items that are just too good to wait to feature:

The Funky:

Seville83 (see her blog here, I also follow her blog!), in addition to having really funny posts about her life, fiancee, etc., creates beautiful screen printed bags, with the promise that she can add a zipper to anything... and really, how cool is that?  (I say this having had the crushing experience of finding an adorable tote only to realize that its lack of zipper makes it utterly impractical for my run around crazy life)

Check out the Pineapple Express Bag - It's upcycled from a tank top and totally adorable:






Elegant:

I am loving pretty much everything that WishArtGlass has in her shop - it's filled with beautiful stained glass candle holders, jewelry and light catchers.  When I was very young my parents created and sold stained art glass so I have a soft spot for the medium, but whether you have ever see anyone cut glass with amazing precision, her work is breathtakingly amazing --- Take a look at the Modern Fused Glass Necklace Aqua Cranberry: It's different than anything I have seen, but it's liquid appearance is undeniably elegant, making it an eye catching and verstaile piece of art disguised as jewelry!

Want to be featured next?  Leave a comment here with a link to your shop :-)
I won't be posting tomorrow due to a funeral, but expect to be back online on Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Omg, you totally rock. I love you to pieces for this and feel free to get on my butt about doing more stuff, thank you again!

    I'm off to go brag and name drop you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem ;-) Your bags totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! What a great blog! I'm going to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pics, and fantastic blog! Sorry to hear about the absence due to funeral. That's never fun:(

    I'd love to be featured on your blog in the future:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/MissChevious

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note if you have a suggestion/comment/etc. OR if you want to be featured in this blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails