Search This Blog

Etsy Shop

>

Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday, I'm in love

Bonus points if you know what song the title is from ;-)

Happy Friday!  I have made my very first Etsy treasury of eco-friendly eco-chic items --- things that used to be bottles (I decided not to discriminate between plastic and glass since there are so many cool things made from both!)  --- Check it out: "I used to be a bottle..." - All kinds of awesome, so please check it out and leave comments here/there with what you think!

A sample: MaryJeansThings makes this gorgeous Multicolored Plastic Water Bottle Bouquet ---->

That's right... all of the gorgeous flowers (only $15!!) are made from plastic water bottles... and she also makes beautiful suncatcher mobiles from plastic bottles and takeout containers... the only thing I use my takeout containers for is to take more food to work so this is an amazing UP-cycle!

Leave me a comment with your eco friendly picks and I might feature them and/or you (you can leave a link to items on or off Etsy, and let me know if its a favorite pick from another shop :-) ).



I'm going to go play with my brand new HP Mini - See to the left!  Mine is from moving at theight time and purchasing a all in one internet/phone package from Verizon, but they're surprisingly afforadable... at least when I compare to my computer (which I can't bring myself to think of as 'old' at only 2 years old), which has the same general specs...  I'm also going to try to get Google Webmaster Tools to up the exposure my website gets --- right now it's not much :-(

Watch out tomorrow --- I'm going to be talking about new follower The Lost Earring, her blog, and her Etsy Shop, which has some very amazing eco-awesome jewelry --- If you take a look tonight, be sure to post a comment with your favorite piece!







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous treasury! Love the name of your newest followers shop: The Lost Earring, super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note if you have a suggestion/comment/etc. OR if you want to be featured in this blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails