Search This Blog

Etsy Shop

>

Friday, January 15, 2010

Calligraphy Friday

Happy Friday!  I adore Friday evenings - the entire weekend stretches out, filled with possibilities - and the time with which to explore them!


This is my latest calligraphy creation: My initials are JK, so I have always loved playing with a combination of the two, which is essentially an extended, very fancy K.  This is intended for printing on personalized notecards - I hope to have a series of them (A - Z) - Thoughts?  Pricing?  Pricing is probably the scariest thing to me!


Part two of the Etsy Showcase Experiment this weekend:  On Sunday, January 17, I will be in the Weddings Showcase for my calligraphy - How will it go?  Stay tuned!

Check out TheKnot.com for NJ starting Monday - I will be listed as a Calligraphy Vendor (which means I need to get my website up to speed...  Any suggestions very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note if you have a suggestion/comment/etc. OR if you want to be featured in this blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails