Search This Blog

Etsy Shop

>

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

M-I-C-K-E-Y

I wasn't planning to be online tonight but I got home early...  My aunt passed away on Saturday, so I attended her funeral - never fun.  She was a fun person - full of joy, and she adored Mickey Mouse.  I mean, LOVED --- She had Mickey memorabilia, Mickey dishes (surprisingly awesome, not tacky at all!), so in her honor, I have found some other funky and elegant Mickey-ana -

Melissa's Magic Spot has all kinds of awesome earrings, many featuring Disney -- My favorites are the Mr Mouse Red Earrings - And at $4, (and available in a LOT of colors), they're a fun way to bring some Mickey to your day :-)

Also funky, but with an art deco elegance, are these Mouse Coasters from ReeCreates -


 She makes beautiful tile coasters (formerly floor tiles - nice way to recycle and upcycle!) in a variety of themes and styles, including some elegant flowers and can "reecreate" pretty much any style according to her Etsy shop announcement!

Tomorrow:  Featuring MissChevious - As a preview, take a look at this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37663829 ---  Beautiful jewelry - if you have a favorite piece, leave a comment here!

Very tired from a long and sad day --- Thanks for all the well wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note if you have a suggestion/comment/etc. OR if you want to be featured in this blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails