Search This Blog

Etsy Shop

>

Monday, January 4, 2010

Manic Monday

Updates to the website (http://www.procalligraphy.com/) complete for the moment and I have just signed an agreement to be a featured vendor on theknot.com... a prospect that is thrilling but also more than a little terrifying.  As a single girl still looking for Mr. Right (or Dr. Right... or High Royal Highness King Right... you know, whatever), I have dreamed of the aforementioned "Right" but aside from mourning the fact that deceased realtives will not be at my wedding, I have never fantasized about my wedding...  And so I am fascinated by this world, a subculture almost, that is based entirely on creating the perfect wedding.  Of course, when King of the World, His Royal Right shows up at my door with my diamond ring, I'm sure I will be grateful for the blogs, board posts, vendor listings, and planners provided!  Let's hope that some of the current brides are interested in my calligraphy!

Some awesome Etsy items for the day:

Glamasaurs - Also on her blog: Blog.Glamasaurus.Com.  All the way from Switzerland, she creates beautifully kitschy accessories based in my favorite things... dessert!  Check out this one: Pink Cupcak Polymer Clay Necklace


Also beyond awesome is Etsy Seller Dirty Dishes - For three reasons:
A.  Her name
B. Her tagline: The shop for things I won't show my mom.  After all, don't we all have some hysterically awesome items like that!
C. Her cool mugs like this one: ... and honestly, I can't possibly be the only person who sometimes wishes she had her own fleet of flying monkeys... right?  Right?? 

On that potentially destructive moment ;-)  I am off to continue knitting for http://www.funkyandelegant.etsy.com/, and brainstorming other promotion idea for http://www.procalligraphy.com/.  As always, suggestions welcome!

3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic. I would love to get featured right with these amazing sellers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check back on Wednesday Seville! :-) I'm prepping a fabulous post detailing your awesome bags... I particularly adore your ability to add zippers to add any item :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Two fantastic picks! Dirty Dishes has a mug featuring a cat that I think I need...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note if you have a suggestion/comment/etc. OR if you want to be featured in this blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails