Search This Blog

Etsy Shop

>

Friday, January 1, 2010

Funky|Elegant: The Etsy Shop


Welcome Funky and Elegant: The Blog


(A perhaps too subtle Spaceballs reference)


I run the Etsy shop: http://www.funkyandelegant.etsy.com/, which features custom Calligraphy for weddings, bnai mitzvot (bar and bat mitzvahs), holidays, and other occasions, and knits, including scarves and sweaters for dogs.
Mocha, see picture, is my dachshund hybrid... as in the awesome ears are from what the vet thinks may be some Chihuaua genetics ;-) She's mostly dachshund though - which means VERY long, and skinny, so the sweaters I now make and sell really started with our disappointment in the pet store offerings. The scarves started when I wanted something cute, warm, and matching for me.
Back to knitting - The Etsy shop doesn't stock itself ;-) and I'm hoping more listings = sales... Te former economics major within me is dying to create a spreadsheet analyzing the effect. Will report back soon ;-)
Current project: garnet red pull through cable scarf - knit in eco fabulous recycled plastic bottles and acrylic yarn. Who knew water bottles could be so cozy?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note if you have a suggestion/comment/etc. OR if you want to be featured in this blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails