Search This Blog

Etsy Shop

>

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Status + Steampunk Things to Love

Garnet Scarf: Finished and available for sale! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37738825



Here's a picture:

In other Funky and/or Elegant News, I am loving some of the Steampunk jewelry on Etsy - I saw League of Extraordinary Gentlemen a few years ago, loved it, and just recently learned that it, and this AMAZING genre of what-if sci fi fantasy lit set in the late 1800s was called Steampunk... and that's not all. Steampunk also includes jewelry and art that's made from watch gears and other machine parts --- See some of my favorites here:


Bulova Gold Jeweled Vintage Watch Movement Cufflinks

Makes me wish that as a woman (who has never looked good in buttoned up blouses...I'm more of a sweater girl), I had cause to wear cufflinks!  




Simple Steampunk Vintage Watch Movement Necklace



Things to love:  The seller is named The SteamPunk Trunk, and they sell all kinds of awesome SteamPunk - ery :-)





Go to Etsy and do a search for Steampunk for more gorgeous creations!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're off to a good start on your blog! Be patient, followers take time!!!

    JewelsbyTrish =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again! LOL! My Etsy studio is jewelsbytrish. I posted a comment to you on the Etsy forum. Let me know if you'd like me to feature you back! =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note if you have a suggestion/comment/etc. OR if you want to be featured in this blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails